Spirit Tales Open Beta Starts Today
Finally, KoramGame has thrown open their latest 3D fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales today. After the closed beta and a few days’ delay, Spirit Tales is accessible to players with several key features including Guild Islands, Sweetheart System and Enhanced Pet, etc.. Players who participate in the open beta can also have the chance to win prizes. For more info, read on please.
Spirit Tales Open Beta Kicks Off Today
Epically Cute, Massively Fun, and Full of Prizes
Sunnyvale, Calif. — (May 10, 2012) — KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced that open beta for Spirit Tales, a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG, is now live. Players can now experience never before seen features like Guild Islands and Sigil Stones, and take part in a number of fun community events and giveaways surrounding the launch of open beta.
Spirit Tales open beta is now live and includes the following key features:
- Guild Islands – Construct a private zone specifically for your guild and enjoy exclusive access to special buffs and content.
- Sweetheart System – Commit to a relationship with another in-game character of the same or opposite sex and unlock special abilities.
- Sigil Stones – Acquire these magical stones and equip them in your armor to receive special ability bonuses.
- Enhanced Pet System – Capture, train, and evolve almost any of the Spirit Tales creatures, including bosses! Fight alongside your trusty sidekick, or merge with it to strengthen your own abilities.
- Character Customization – With over 40 million unique fashion combinations for your character, the possibilities are endless!
- Legendary Gear – Obtain these newly added weapons and armor to reap their extraordinary benefits.
- New Instance Dungeons – Set off into unexplored dungeons to battle fierce creatures and collect rare items, recipes, and pets.
- Level 45 Cap – Reach the top and gain access to exclusive new content available only to high level characters.
“We are thrilled to finally make Spirit Tales available to fans all over the world,” says Yann Wang, General Manager. “Since the time of our closed beta, we have worked tirelessly adding new features and improving upon existing ones. In all, this has made Spirit Tales feel much more complete. However, the launch of open beta is really only the beginning for us. With the rapid content release schedule we have planned, we will continue to add fresh content to the world of Spirit Tales, ensuring that players can have ever-increasing, enjoyable experiences with our game for a very long time.”
In celebration of the Spirit Tales open beta launch, players will have the chance to win huge prizes, including new Apple iPads and more, just for playing the game. For more information, visit: http://st.koramgame.com/2012/0503/article_53.html.
0 Comments on Spirit Tales Open Beta Starts Today
Pirate 101, a new forthcoming family-friendly fantasy title, is brought by KingsIsle Entertainment, the very team that released Wizard 101 years ago.
DDTank is an anime-inspired turn-based MMO shooter game that can be played directly from browser.
Call of Gods is free-to-play browser-based MMORTS from Aeria Games. It offers three playable classes listed as Human Wizard, Elf Druid and Undead Priest...
Edgeworld is sci-fi strategy game on Facebook that places players in the role of commanders in the intergalactic war.
Elsword Online is a 2D fantasy side-scrolling MMORPG made by the same developers behind Grand Chase and published by Kill3rCombo in North America.